Worry can turn tiny problems into really huge problems. When you become preoccupied with avoiding feelings of anxiety and panic to the extent that they interfere with your daily activities it’s time to seek counseling.
People with anxiety disorders often:
- Worry about being judged
- Find themselves asking “what if” questions
- Find themselves avoiding new situations
- Find themselves needing to know what the outcome will be
When waves of sadness or irritability become intense and start getting in the way of doing things you want to do or need to do, you are experiencing depression.
People with depressive disorders often:
- Feel sadness, hopelessness, irritability or hostility
- Have little or no energy
- Have difficulty concentrating
- Are very critical of themselves
- Retreat from friends and social situations
The goal of treatment is to free yourself or from the debilitating symptoms of anxiety or depression with the enduring power of peace of mind to manage and take charge of your emotions.
Need some info on eating disorders